Kwon's Guide Book is a short book written by one of the main characters from the novel's, Stewart Hilton, or "Kwon." It was also composed in entirety and published by Andy Wright in 2012 on Createspace.
The Basics of Lower Knight Beliefs and PracticesEdit
The book first appears in the novel Imperfect , and due to its long name most people refer to it simply as "Kwon's Guide Book." Kwon wrote it in response to a rapid increase of people all around the world wanting to join the Lower Knight ranks.
The book is broken up into sections according to different parts of a Lower Knight's armorment.
- Chapter 1 - Focus (sword)
- Chapter 2 - Identity (helm)
- Chapter 3 - Position (collar)
- Chapter 4 - Conviction (bracers)
- Chapter 5 - Sovereignty (belt)
- Chapter 6 - Foundation (boots)